As the Room Parent, you are an extension of the Home & School Committee. You are the primary contact for providing communication to your classroom families on behalf of the Home & School Committee. You are the primary contact and volunteer for classroom support and teacher requests.
Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Regularly meeting/communicating with your teacher to discuss classroom needs
- Assisting with tasks as requested by the teacher; ex: hanging art projects, bulletin board help, etc.
- Assisting with the monthly Scholastic book orders
- Coordinating, helping at & organizing volunteers for classroom parties and events
- Assisting the Black & Gold committee with the coordination of the class donation and/or class party
- Assisting the Home & School Committee with Staff Appreciation Week
Please see the attached document for a more detailed description of a room parent’s responsibilities.
Essential Three must be completed. If you are unsure of your status, please contact the office.
|| Transfiguration Catholic School