DC National Rowing Club
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
General Dock Support Role (may vary slightly by site):
When the boats launch the coaches will take the rowers shoes in a basket to the recovery dock in a designated DCNRC spot.
- Please watch for the boat you are assisting with to pass by near the finish line.
- Once they have passed by please watch for them to return to the recovery dock approximately 10-15 minutes later.
- Once they are close to docking at the recovery dock please take their boat shoe basket out to the dock.
- Please assist carrying the oars off the dock and place them with the pile of DCNRC oars near the dock. No need to go to the trailer.
- Please return the empty basket to the designated DCNRC spot near the recovery dock.