Hi Friends! I thought I’d share a little bit about my teaching approach here. I believe in breaking down the complexities of yoga asana and philosophies into attainable bite sized portions. Through personal experience, I have found that yoga can be a wonderfully healing practice for our physical bodies as well as our mental, emotional, and spiritual selves if we humble our minds and open our hearts to it. Yoga is more than just a practice on the mat, it’s a complete way of being. In life and in yoga, we should have support when we need it, and move at our own pace as we can. Let’s explore and learn about ourselves through this practice of yoga with kindness and compassion in our hearts. Hope to see you soon!
Fall Schedule is below! Sign Up for Yoga Sessions through October!
- Mondays 5:45-7:15pm - Yoga Foundations 2: All Levels
- Thursdays 7:30-8:45pm - Gentle, Healing & Supportive Yoga
- Fridays 9-10:30am - Yoga Foundations 2: All Levels
- Sundays 10:30-11:45am - Yoga Foundations 1: All Levels
Whatever class you are joining... try to sign up at least 24 hours before the lesson starts. This helps me check enrollment, plan my lessons and make any changes as need be. You can register right before class, but just know, you may miss pertinent information (class updates, cancellations, zoom links, etc.) that I will be sending out. If class is full, send me an email to join the waitlist. If you can't make it please cancel your reservation to make space for others to join. New Student? Please fill out a Riverwest Yogashala Student Information Form before coming to class. Any Questions? Send me an email.
How do I sign up?
- Click on the white Sign Up button to the right of the class time you’d like to attend.
- Then click on the Submit and Sign Up on the bottom of the page.
- Add any comments, your name and email address, and then click Sign Up Now.
- You’ll get a Sign Up Confirmation email shortly after with options to edit your sign up.
Suggested donation - $5-$25 per lesson/class, $15-50 for workshops/teacher trainings
How do I know what to donate? It's all about honoring yourself and also what is being offered. If you can give more, please do, this helps support me as well as our yoga community. If you are struggling financially, donate what you can. No one is turned away for lack of funds. We are all exchanging and sharing beautiful energy together. Here are a few ways you can support these offerings:
- PayPal: paypal.me/traceyradloff
- Venmo me: @tracey-radloff
- Cash or Check In-Person @ Riverwest Yogashala
- Snail Mail: Tracey Radloff, 3550 S. 18th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53221
Join my month-ish newsletter Yoga with Tracey if you'd like to be the first to hear about my new classes, workshops, and events coming up. You'll also get some inspirational shares from me about my yoga journey, yoga tips and special practice videos too ;)
In-Person Lessons and Safety Precautions: Masks are optional in my classes. Please do what makes you most comfortable. I respect everyone's comfort levels without judgement. If you are not feeling well, or you have been exposed to anyone with COVID please stay home.