EP Beach Volleyball
EP/Shakopee League Sign Up Instructions:
1. Only 1 partner signs up the team. The partner that signs up is the team Captain and the team will be named after their last name. Use the grade the players will be going into next fall.
2. Team Captains are responsible for:
- Communicating the weekly league schedule to their partner(s).
- Finding a substitute player for any dates that the Captain or her partner will miss. Captains can ask EP Beach players, club, or high school teammates. Coach Steph will help after you have tried your best to find a sub on your own.
3. The league is 2 on 2, but teams can have more then 2 players on their team. This could be helpful if 1 of the players can only attend part time. You can sub players in and out during league, too (only 2 on for play).
7th-9th Grade Girls Sunday Evenings- 6/20, 6/27, 7/11, 7/18, 7/25, 8/1
10th-12th Grade Girls Tuesday Evenings – 6/22, 6/29, 7/13, 7/20 7/27, 8/3
Shakopee Bowl – 3020 133rd St W, Shakopee 55379 https://shakopeebowl.com/
1 hour of play between 500-900 pm against Shakopee Beach teams.
Cost – Free for registered EP Beach Players; reduced! $45 for non-EP Beach players ($90/team). Coach Steph will coordinate payment with the Captain after registration.
|| Stephanie Chapek