Resurrection Lutheran Church
We are excited to offer in-person worship!
Please read the following guidelines and plan to abide by them when you join us.
- Please do not come to worship if you are sick or have been exposed to COVID-19. If you are in an at-risk group, please remember that staying home may be the best way to care for yourself and others.
- When you come to worship, please wear a face covering and follow signs about seating.
- If you wish to chat with other worshipers after the service, please follow social distancing guidelines and remain at least six feet away from people not in your household. Better still -- enjoy your conversation outside (and continue social distancing)!
- The church will open 15 minutes before worship.
- Street-parking only at this time (we are hoping to secure space in the school lot by fall.)
|| Kelly Faulstich