Morrow County Summer Groups 2019
Syntero is excited to offer FREE group prevention services this summer for students in Highland, Mount Gilead, Cardington, and Northmor School Districts. Prevention services can benefit all students! The goal is to foster healthy, adaptive coping skills to more effectively manage life stressors. All students are encouraged to register.
Groups are determined by the grade your child will be entering. For example, if your child is going to be a 6th grader in the fall, please sign up for the middle school group.
- Services offered over the summer include education, group services for youth, as well as discussing referrals with parents, as needed.
- ONLY REGISTER FOR GROUPS IN YOUR DISTRICT
- Each group session will be a week long, Monday-Friday.
- Students will be placed into different sections of groups based on their grade levels (e.g., elementary, middle school, and high school students).
- Services are FREE to students in the above listed districts.
- Parents will need to register their students prior to attending.
- For a list and detailed description of groups see attached flyer.
- If you are signed up for a group and are unable to attend, please delete your sign up or contact Larysa Gilbert via email at [email protected]. This will allow others to fill that spot.
To complete the registration process, be sure to print and sign the "Permission Form" attached and bring with your child. If you have any other questions, please contact Larysa Gilbert at 614-457-7876 ext. 330 or via email at [email protected].
Alternatively, if you are unable to attend groups this summer, you may want to contact your child's school counselor to receive prevention services during the school year.
Registartion will open May 1st at 12:00pm.
Summer Program Coordinator
|| Syntero Summer Program Coordinator: Larysa Gilbert