Saint Theresa Art & Environment
Thanks for signing up to help prepare our Church and Feeney Hall for the Holy Thursday Mass of the Lord's Supper!
Tasks in the Church include:
- remove all Lent/Palm Sunday decor from the sanctuary area
- assist with creation of flower arrangements for Church and Feeney Hall (Altar of Repose)
- prepare and place pitchers, basins, and towels for footwashing
- prepare/clean altar candles, brass followers, and candlesticks
- prepare/clean ambry (location of holy oils)
- mark chair locations for footwashing
- place chairs for concelebrants/deacons
- change altar linens
Tasks in Feeney Hall (Altar of Repose) include:
- assemble pipe & drape backdrop
- prepare and place candelabras and other candles
- place flower arrangements and other plants
*** Even though this list for Feeney Hall is shorter, there's LOTS of room for creativity! We want to make the room feel warm and inviting... even garden-like... as we heed the Lord's request to spend time with him in prayer. We can use whatever materials we have on hand, so bring your ideas! ***
Art & Environment Team Leads will also be there to help guide the process, so have no fear! :)
Service hours will be verified upon request- please bring the necessary information with you.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Brian Kinzie in the Parish Office at 602-586-7433 or via email at [email protected].
9:00am - 11:30am MDT
St. Theresa Parish - Church