Saint Theresa Art & Environment
Thank you for signing up to help decorate our Church and Feeney Hall for our Christmas Masses!
Tasks in the Church include:
- remove/store Advent banners and Advent wreath
- hang large wreaths behind altar (requires ladder work)
- hang lighted wreaths in main body of the Church
- setup and decorate large Christmas trees behind altar
- arrange poinsettia plants around altar and throughout the Church
- setup nativity scene
- hang lighted garland over narthex doors (requires ladder work)
- place garland on holy water fonts at Church doors
Tasks in Fr. Feeney Hall include:
- assemble stage backdrop
- arrange poinsettia plants around altar
- put black skirt on altar stage
- setup and decorate small Christmas trees
- setup small nativity scene
- wrap lighted garland around posts (requires ladder work)
- hang large wreath over exterior entry (requires ladder work)
Art & Environment Team Leads will also be there to help guide the process, so have no fear! :)
A pizza lunch will be provided... and you're also welcome to bring a holiday favorite to share if you like.
Service hours will be verified upon request; please bring the necessary information with you.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Brian Kinzie in the Parish Office at 602-840-0850 or via email at [email protected].
9:00am - 2:00pm MST
St. Theresa Parish - Church/Feeney Hall