CHILDREN'S CHRISTMAS EVE MASS
GRADES PREK - 12 are invited to take part in our annual Children's Christmas Eve Liturgy on December 24th at 4pm in the Activity Center.
We are in need of:
- ANGELS - need to attend rehearsal. (Friday, December 22nd at 10:30am)Parents need to provide a simple costume.
- SHEPHERDS- need to attend rehearsal. (Friday, December 22nd at 10:30am)Parents need to provide a simple costume.
- MANGER ANIMALS - need to attend rehearsal. (Sunday, December 23rd at 11:30am) must be able to fit in costume provided. PreK - 4th about
- 1 MARY AND 1 JOSEPH - (Grades 2 - 8 only) Both of these roles are picked by lottery. If you sign up for one of these positions please also sign up for a second position that your child would like to participate in. WE WILL ASSUME THIS IS YOUR CHILD'S FIRST CHOICE AND WILL PICK MARY AND JOSEPH 1ST BEFORE ASSIGNING ANGELS, SHEPHERDS, AND GREETERS. We will notify Mary and Joseph on Wednesday, December 13th. FF Office will provide the costumes. (IMPORTANT!!! MARY AND JOSEPH MUST BE AT REHEARSAL: Friday, December 22nd at 10:30am)
- GREETERS: No Rehearsal
GRADES 6-8: Gift Bearers - No Rehearsal
GRADES 9-12: Readers - Must be at Rehearsal at 11:00am (Friday, December 22nd)
- Will practice after the angels & shepherds
ADULTS: Help at rehearsal & Mass with the Angels & Shepherds
REHEARSAL - The rehearsal for this liturgy will be held on Friday, December 22nd at 10:30am in the Activity Center. All except the greeters and gift bearers must attend the rehearsal. Greeters are to be in the Activity Center on Christmas Eve by 3:30pm and should report to Lauren to get assignments. All others must be in their reserved places by 3:45pm. Once the processional is over, the children will return to sit with their families. Please remember to save a seat for your child.
Lottery positions - Mary, Joseph, Readers & Gift Bearers - We will take names for these positions until December 11th. All other positions we will take names until December 21st.
I am sure this will be a very special memory for the children. If you have any questions please call me at the office at 724-0561 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lauren Garner & Kim Nichols, Faith Formation staff
4:00pm - 5:00pm EST
St. Leo Activity Center
|| Lauren Garner