Please join us at the History Cruze! Fundraiser will benefit the Troop general fund and your scoutbucks!
- 3 adults (1 must be able to pull a trailer to / from the History Cruze booth)
- 4 scouts (1 of the 4 must be 14 years of age or older)
- Orange class B shirt. If your class B is not availalble, then wear another orange shirt.
- Shorts are allowed and encouraged (it gets hot).
- Closed toe shoes are required.
- Hat (ballcap or other). Long hair must be pulled back in a pony tail.
Presentation of Mary Catholic School (1695 Kennar St N, Maplewood MN): All prep work and clean up will be done at Presentation. Paperwork for both prep and tear down are located in a 3 ring binder. Please ensure all paperwork is completed; it is critical to track fundraiser performance. Tear down / Clean up also includes storing remaining food items and washing equipment.
- Shift starts and ends at Presentation
- Start time: 3:30pm
- End time: ~10:30pm (or when all clean up & paperwork are complete)
History Cruze Booth information: Once prep work is complete (at Presentation), drive to History Cruze.Our History Cruze booth is located at the corner of 7th Ave E and Helen St N (southeast corner, next to the apartment building) in downtown North St Paul. You may park at this corner to unload the trailer (and reload at the end of the night) only. You are not allowed to park on this street for a long period of time.
- Parking at the History Cruze is located on 4th Ave N (park as close to Helen St N as possible).
- History Cruze starts at 6pm, however, customers will arrive as soon as the tent goes up.
- Dinner will be provided to volunteers working the booth. Dinner includes 1 protein (hot dog, brat, or chicken sandwich). 2 drinks will also be provided during the shift. Any other food / beverage will need to be purchased.
- History Cruze ends around dark.
|| Becky Baltzer