If you would like to attend drive-in worship on our parking lot for this coming Sunday, we ask that you please sign-up to help aid in attendance and possible contract tracing efforts. Please complete all fields requested, and carefully read the expectations below as to how we will mutually work to keep one another safe.
This worship service will be held on our parking lot with people remaining in their cars, though it is still somewhat weather dependent. Any decisions about whether to hold a particular service will be made by 7:00 a.m. on that Sunday morning, communicated by email, and posted on our website and Facebook page.
By attending this service, you understand and agree to the following:
- Anyone who is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, had a positive diagnosis, or been in contact with someone who has a positive diagnosis in the last 14 days should stay home.
- Please remain in your car, with the windows rolled-up. If you exit your car please bring and wear cloth face-masks, use hand sanitizer, and keep at least 6 ft. distance between others. Those with allergies or not able to wear a mask safely should consider staying in your car or remaining home.
- This service will include singable music - please keep your car windows rolled-up if you plan on singing.
- Paper bulletins will not be distributed - please print out or access a copy on a device to bring with you.
- Bathrooms outside the Wilkening Room are available, but we encourage you to make use at home before or after the service.
When you arrive, please park in a space to face Spangler Hall, leaving at least one open space between you and the car next to you. Tune your radio to the indicated station to be able to hear the service. Put on your mask before stopping at the entrance table to pick-up pre-packaged Communion elements, give your offering or donation to ACTC, or pick-up a devotional book.
9:00am - 9:45am EST
St. Paul's Lutheran Church
1609 Kurtz Ave, Lutherville, MD 21093
|| St. Paul's Lutheran Church (Lutherville, MD)