Milwaukee PBS Volunteers
The Warehouse Team organizes and locates thousands of donated items in the warehouse making it easy for winning bidders to pick up their items.
Warehouse Team Duties & Responsibilities
- Works in a team that throughout the year maintains warehouse organization and locates thousands of items donated to Auction events.
- During Auction events retrieves items from warehouse locations for on-air presentation, and later return the items to proper warehouse location.
- During and immediately following Auction events, works with Pick Up & Pay team to retrieve items for delivery to winning bidders.
- This is a year-round volunteer position, with the heaviest needs months preceding and following Auction events.
- Position involves standing, walking throughout the warehouse, and lifting items weighing as much as 20 lbs.
Please complete the Acceptance of Risk and Waiver and Volunteer Agreement forms prior to your scheduled start date.
If you prefer hard copies of these forms please download them (below) and bring the completed form with you.
1027 N. 7th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53233
||Milwaukee PBS Auction