God is up to something special at Legacy and we believe He is only getting started. Join us for an incredible meal and an even better opportunity to pray and dream about what's next.
Step by Step Instructions:
- Check Sign Up box for RSVP Family Attendance
- Check Sign Up box for Birth-Kindergarten Childcare if needed
- Check the appropriate Sign-up box if you would like to contribute your favorite southern home cooking dish to our dinner table
- Once all Sign Up selections have been made, click Submit and Sign Up button on bottom of page.
- Once submitted, on the next page
- Update the QTY box for RSVP and Childcare
- RSVP Family attendance, including yourself and excluding children in childcare
- Number of children needing childcare
- Please share what you are bringing in the Comment Box if providing food
- Please provide the names and ages of children signed up for childcare Under Additional Info if applicable
- When done, click SIGN UP NOW! button on the bottom of page
Questions - contact Susan Gibson at [email protected]
Are RSVPs required for the potluck?
Although your RSVP is not required, it is necessary to ensure we have enough food for everyone. Please Sign Up to enter your attendance whether you contribute your favorite southern home cooking dish to our dinner table or not.
What's for dinner?
The best southern home cooking dishes this side of the Mississippi from our Legacy Church family.
May I still take part if I don't contribute a dish?
Absolutely!! There will be plenty for everyone. We have some great cooks in our church and anticipate a delicious dinner, but the most important part of the night will be celebrating God's faithfulness and hearing our pastors share the vision for where God is leading us next!
Will childcare be provided?
Childcare will be provided for birth through Kindergarten. Please make your childcare reservations by noon on May 29. Children will have dinner in their rooms.
5:00pm - 6:30pm CDT
Legacy Hall (a.k.a. Fellowship Hall)