Welcome home! Weekday Masses are offered on Mondays and Tuesdays at 8:30 am, with attendance at each mass limited to 50 congregants so we comply with Archdiocese and State of Illinois COVID-19 directives.
All Mass attendees must wear face masks and bring hand sanitizer. Pre-registration is mandatory. To reserve your seat(s), please make your selection and click on the "Submit and Signup" button below.
We ask that you register only if you are certain you will attend. If you haven't already done so, prior to attending Mass, please review the attached "Parishioner Reopening Guide" document so you’ll know what to expect as you return to Church.
Holy Communion Instructions:
- Sanitize your hands just before receiving Communion. Hand sanitizer is provided as you approach the altar.
- Receive Communion in your hand with your face mask on.
- Step to the side, remove your mask temporarily to consume Communion.
- Replace your face mask and return to your seat.
We continue to monitor directives of the Archdiocese and intend to open masses to as many parishioners as possible. We eagerly await the day we can fully assemble without restriction, raise our collective voices and give glory to God. May the Holy Spirit shine His light and blessings on us all. Holy Mother, Our Lady of the Wayside, pray for us!
- Father Artur Marat and the Reopening Team