Welcome home! With continued joy we expand our Mass and Holy Communion offerings at Our Lady of the Wayside Church. Sunday's 6:00 pm Mass now returns to the lineup, providing parishioners with three Sunday mass options. While we have now doubled the total number of masses offered (we also added Saturday Vigil mass to the lineup), attendance continues to be limited by Archdiocese and State of Illinois COVID-19 directives.
All Mass attendees must wear face masks and bring hand sanitizer. Pre-registration for mass is MANDATORY. To reserve your seat(s), please make your selection and click on the "Submit and Signup" button below.
Holy Communion Instructions:
- Sanitize your hands before receiving Communion. Hand sanitizer is provided as you approach the front of church.
- Receive Communion in your hand with your face mask on.
- Step to the side, remove your mask temporarily to consume Communion.
- Replace your face mask and return to your seat.
Masses for Sunday are as follows:
- 9:30 am - Limited to 125 parishioners
- 11:30 am - Limited to 125 parishioners
- 6:00 pm - Limited to 125 parishioners
Please be mindful that mass time slot demand exceeds availability. We ask that you register only if you are certain you will attend. If you haven't already done so, prior to attending Mass, please review the attached "Parishioner Reopening Guide" document so you’ll know what to expect as you return to Church.
We continue to monitor directives of the Archdiocese and intend to open masses to as many parishioners as possible. We eagerly await the day we can fully assemble without restriction, raise our collective voices and give glory to God. May the Holy Spirit shine His light and blessings on us all. Holy Mother, Our Lady of the Wayside, pray for us!
- Father Artur Marat and the Reopening Team
PS: Registrations for Saturday Vigil Mass and all Sunday Masses in July will be made available at 7:00 am the Friday previous to each mass.