The 16th Annual Encinitas Rotary Wine & Food Festival will be held at Encinitas Ranch Golf Course on Saturday, June 1, 2019, from 5 to 8 p.m. Past events have attracted up to 1,100 guests. Volunteers are an integral part of the event's success and we greatly appreciate your participation.
*** Some volunteer positions require that you can lift at least 20 lbs, carry items such as tables and chairs, or assist in loading/unloading transport vehicles. If any questions about a particular task, please email Ann Conway at [email protected]
For instructions for volunteer parking and to download a festival site map, copy and paste the link below into your web browser:
- How old do you need to be to volunteer?
- All volunteers must be at least 21 years old the day of the event (June 1, 2019).
- Do volunteers get to attend the event?
- Yes - once your shift is over. You must complete a full shift.
- Whom do I contact if I cannot volunteer during my shift?
- We understand that things happen. If you cannot cover your shift on the day of the event, please call or text Ann Conway at: Will post 1 week prior to the event. Email her if before May 27th [email protected]
- What should I wear? Is there a dress code during the event?
- Volunteers are encouraged to wear comfortable shoes. Since we are at the Encinitas Ranch Golf Course heels are discouraged for safety reasons. Clothing should be "golf club casual."
- Will there be parking for volunteers?
- When should I arrive for my shift and will there be a check-in?
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your shift begins. All volunteers must check in at the Volunteer Check In station located at the entrance to the event. Don't forget your ticket or you will not be admitted into the event.
- Where do I check in?
- The Volunteer check in station will be located at the entrance to the event, look for the Volunteer Check In sign.
|| Encinitas Rotary