Holy Cross Catholic Church
It is important that you carefully read over the following requirements and information before signing up. Then please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
- We ask that you do not sign up if you have a cough, sore throat, temperature, shortness of breath, or are not feeling well in any way.
- The Diocese recommends that persons at risk should stay home at this time. At-risk includes adults 65 years and older and those with underlying or compromised medical conditions.
- The Diocese has asked that all the faithful (over the age of 2) present at a Mass wear a mask.
- In order to reserve the proper number of seats, please select the exact "Quantity" of family members that will be attending.
- You are welcome to sign up for one Mass each weekend.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your Mass.
- Please dress appropriately to receive Our Lord in the Holy Eucharist.
- By signing up, you acknowledge that you and your family members fulfill the requirements mentioned above.
|| Holy Cross Catholic Church