Lemont HS Band Parents
Hi there fellow Band & Guard Parents:
Thank you so much for your commitment to helping with our Bands and Guard practices, performances, and other events. We hope you will consider chaperoning a few times throughout the year. Please consider joining us during home football games this fall.
Home Football Game Chaperones tasks and duties may include:
- Proving bug spray or sunscreen as needed to the students
- Preparing cold or hot beverages and distributing to students
- Assisting with a hydration station set-up on the Track
- Administering basic First Aid as needed
- Assisting students as needed with any uniform adjustments
- Providing hydration to the students while they line up before entering the field
- Interacting with multiple students
- Following the lead of the directors, staff members and 3 drum majors
Please contact us with questions at any time.
The volunteer chaperones have a private Facebook Group to communicate through. Once you sign up for a time slot here, you will receive an invite to this FB group. Please join and read through the posts there. This Facebook Group will have quick references/details on the procedures we follow while chaperoning students.
Cindy O’Malley & Amy Selle
312-259-4188 or [email protected] OR
630-805-3267 or [email protected]
|| Cindy O'Malley