Welcome to Brighton Summer Camp for students going into grades K-1. Campers will venture out on field trips 2 days a week. On non-field trip days they will be active on campus participating in STEAM, art, PE, OE (outdoor education), and other fun activities.
Payment Policy: A deposit of $30/week + the non-refundable, one-time $25 registration fee is required at time of enrollment to hold your reservation. This deposit and fee need to be submitted via paper check. The deposit will be applied to your camper's tuition. Weekly camp fees are due 2 weeks before the date camp starts. Weekly fees will need to be paid via paper check, credit or debit. We cannot invoice summer payments through ALMA.
Cancellation Policy: Brighton must receive cancellation at least 2 weeks before the date camp starts.
Late Pickup Fee: Extended care closes at 5:30 p.m. A late fee of $10 per minute will be charged after 5:30 p.m.
Please see the PDF forms below for themes, pricing and registration.
To register for this camp follow the steps below:
- Register on Sign-Up Genius
- Once signed up you have 10 business days to complete registration
- Indicate payment (check, credit/debit card)
- Fill out paperwork (health card, copy of insurance card, medication forms if needed) and submit to front desk
- Payment: There is a one-time, non-refundable registration fee of $25 for each camper , AND a $30/week deposit (ie, 4 weeks x $30=$120)
- Payment for camp is due 2 weeks in advance of camp date
- Cancellation policy: 2 weeks advance notice for refund
- You will receive a confirmation email when you have completed registration
Download the registration form below and return to office.
Camp is from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM, with extended care available from 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM at $9 per hour.
If this camp is full please sign up for the waitlist. We often are able to place campers from the waitlist in camps.
|| Brighton School