Welcome to Brighton PTO’s Homework Club
Students in 3rd- 8th grade are eligible to participate for free in Homework Club which meets in room (TBD) from 3:15- 4:30 Monday through Wednesday. Homework Club is a quiet time and place to work on homework right after school. There are 18 spots available each day for Homework Club.
Please read the following Homework Club instructions carefully. Registering your student for Homework Club implies that you have read and agree to the following:
- Register your student in advance for Homework Club on Sign-up Genius.
- Students who show up at Homework Club without being preregistered will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis only if room for them is available. If there is no room, students will be sent to extended care.
- Students may register for Homework Club up to twice per week, but may attend all four days if space is available.
- Parent/guardian must remove student from Sign-up Genius if your student will not attend a day when he/she is registered.
- Parents and guardians must pick up and sign out your student from room (TBD) by 4:30 PM. After 4:30 PM students will be checked in to extended care.
- Students must go directly to room (TBD) when dismissed from class.
- Students will have 5 minutes for a quick snack upon arrival. No peanut products or drinks other than water are allowed.
- Students must have work to do and spend the time diligently working. Students should always have a book to read in case they finish homework early.
- If students are off-task, disruptive to others or have nothing to do they will be sent to extended care. Students who repeatedly are off-task or disruptive will not be allowed to attend Homework Club.
- No gum, video games, cell phones or iPads unless the technology is needed to complete homework. In this case student will ask permission from Homework Club instructor.
Sync Entire Sign Up to My Calendar
|| Homework Club