July Mass Sign-ups
We are excited to announce that, in addition to our Livestream Mass at 4:30pm on Saturdays, we are resuming in-person Masses at MPB beginning Sunday, July 5th.
Please read the following information so that you know how to register to attend a Mass, what to expect when you arrive, and how you can best help make this as safe and accessible to everyone.
How do I register for a Mass time?
- In order to register and attend you must be an officially registered Parishioner prior to June 15, 2020. Click on the sign-up button for a Mass time. Non-Parishioners and walk-ins will not be allowed. Each person will need to be listed by first and last name, then please select the appropriate number in your family under the quantity button. If you have more than 5 people you will need to submit an additional registration.
- Mass sign-ups will be weekly. Requests for a time begin at 12:01am Thursday and will close at 11:59 pm the Wednesday prior to the Sunday Mass. The exception will be for the 1st Mass on July 5th, it will close at 7am on Thursday July 2nd.
- You will receive a confirmation of requesting a time although the top of the confirmation says you are confirmed. This will not guarantee you a seat, we will confirm your registration and you will receive a final confirmation notice. Please bring a copy of the confirmation email.
- At this time to accommodate all those who wish to attend mass, you will be limited to choosing 1 Mass per month. If you register for more than 1 Mass a month, all subsequent mass requests will be canceled and you will be notified.
- Couples and family units need to register together and will be seated together. You must be registered in the Parish as of June 15th.
- A dispensation from the Sunday and Holy Day obligation to participate in the Mass remains in effect until further notice.
- Everyone will need to enter through the front doors of the church.
- Everyone over the age of 2 will be required to wear masks while in attendance. Physical distancing will be maintained in the church. We request that you also physically distance on the plaza and upon exiting the church.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the door and we encourage its frequent use, we encourage you to bring your own.
- No food or drink will be allowed in the church.
- To keep everyone safe, please review our MPB Safety Guidelines before attending Mass. See the attached document.