Maple Maze COVID-19 Guidelines
Masks are required at all times (Except children 5 and under)
- Everyone must be accounted for in the reservations. (i.e. if you are bringing your child to the maze you will need a reservation for 2)
- Reservations required to play in the Maple Maze, please sign up the full number of people in your group, including adults.
- Maximum occupancy 25 people.
- 6 foot social distancing while exercising/playing, maintain 6 feet social distancing in seating area.
- Max of 2 adults per group, to maximize kid play
- Cubbies will not be available
- Socks and wristbands must be worn at all times
- If you are feeling sick or showing symptoms of COVID-19, please, Stay Home.
- Additional sanitation stations will be available
- The indoor playground will have high touch points disinfected between blocks of time. The structure will be thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
- Check in and pay for the maze at the front desk. The wristbands will will be handed to the adults to put on the children.
** Please pay close attention to what day you are making the reservation for. You will recieve a confirmation email, please have this available when checking in**