This Sign Up page is for the LEISURE POOL ONLY!
Some of the timeslots have changed! Please look carefully at the time you reserve.
The Leisure Pool is OPEN at limited capacity.
Because of this limited capacity, we ask all patrons to PLEASE limit their reservations to one timeslot per day.
Here are some things to know before signing up and swimming:
- All swimmers AND spectators are REQUIRED to have a reservation to be in the pool area.
- You will need to verify your reservation and either show your membership or pay the daily use fee at the Front Desk before entering the pool area.
- All swimmers and spectators MUST wear masks to and from the pool area, and when on the pool deck. Masks should NOT be worn while swimming.
- All swimmers and spectators need to maintain 6 feet of distancing from other households on the pool deck and in the pool.
- All swimmers 42" and under and those wearing a lifejacket need to have a paying adult in the water within arm's reach.
- The only flotation devices allowed are US Coast Guard approved lifejackets.
- No glass diving masks allowed in the pools.
- The pool will be cleared at the end of each timeslot for cleaning. We ask all swimmers and spectators to please not come in early and to exit promptly at the end of your timeslot.
- Access to cubbies and lockers will be limited, so come ready to swim!
Please be considerate of other swimmers and only reserve spots you are going to use. If your plans change, please cancel your reservation to make that space available for other swimmers.