This Sign Up is for LAP SWIM only!
Lap Swim timeslots are 55 minutes long. Please look carefully at the timeslot you are reserving!
Please do not arrive early for your Lap Swim time, and please leave the pool area promptly at the end of each timeslot. If you choose back-to-back timeslots, you may still need to exit the pool between those timeslots. Staff need the 5 minutes in between to clean and sanitize high-touch surfaces.
2 swimmers per lane are allowed! EVERY swimmer needs to reserve their own timeslot, even if they are from the same household. There is no guarantee of having a lane to yourself.
Please know that we are doing everything we can to keep the pool open and operating safely for you. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND COOPERATION!
Here are some things to know before signing up and swimming:
- All swimmers AND spectators are REQUIRED to have a reservation to be in the pool area.
- You will need to verify your reservation and either show your membership or pay the daily use fee at the Front Desk before entering the pool area.
- All swimmers and spectators must wear masks to and from the pool area, and when on the pool deck. Masks should NOT be worn while swimming.
- All swimmers and spectators need to maintain 6 feet of distancing from other households on the pool deck and in the pool.
- No glass diving masks allowed in the pools.
- Lap Swimmers:
- You must maintain 6 feet of distancing from other swimmers.
- Please do not congregate at the ends of the pool!
- All 5 lanes will be available for use, unless needed for Swim Lessons.
- Two swimmers are allowed per lane, so there are a max of 10 spaces to reserve each timeslot.
- ALL SWIMMERS NEED THEIR OWN RESERVATION!
- Timeslots are 55 minutes long.
- All swimmers in the Lap Pool MUST be swimming laps.
- The pool will be cleared at the end of each timeslot for cleaning. We ask all swimmers and spectators to please not come in early and to exit promptly at the end of your timeslot.
- Access to cubbies and lockers will be limited, so come ready to swim!
Please be considerate of other swimmers and only reserve spots you are going to use! No one likes to see empty lanes. If your plans change, PLEASE cancel your reservation to make the space available for another swimmer.