This Sign Up is for LAP SWIM only!
As of 12:00 noon on 2/13, ALL 5 lanes may now be used for Lap Swim!
Household members can continue sharing a Lap Lane for Lap Swimming. If you will have 2 people in your lane, please put the name of the 2nd person in the comment box when you make the reservation.
Because of increased capacity, there is no longer a maximum number of timeslots Lap Swimmers are limited to per week.
To continue to make it as fair as possible, you can make 2 reservations for the first 24 hours of Sign Ups. Beginning at 9:00 am on THURSDAY, 2/11, Lap Swimmers can reserve up to 2 timeslots for the week. At 9:00 am on FRIDAY, 2/12, you may go back in and reserve additional timeslots.
Please know that we are doing everything we can to keep the pool open and operating safely for you.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND COOPERATION!
Here are some things to know before signing up and swimming:
- All swimmers AND spectators are REQUIRED to have a reservation to be in the pool area.
- You will need to verify your reservation and either show your membership or pay the daily use fee at the Front Desk before entering the pool area.
- All swimmers and spectators must wear masks to and from the pool area, and when on the pool deck. Masks should NOT be worn while swimming.
- All swimmers and spectators need to maintain 6 feet of distancing from other households on the pool deck and in the pool.
- No glass diving masks allowed in the pools.
- Lap Swimmers:
- You must maintain 6 feet of distancing in parallel lanes.
- All 5 lanes will be available for use.
- One swimmer is allowed per lane, unless they are from the same household, so there are 5 spaces to reserve each timeslot.
- If you will have two swimmers from your household sharing a lane, please enter the name of the 2nd person in the comment box on the reservation.
- Timeslots are 40 minutes long.
- All swimmers in the Lap Pool MUST be swimming laps.
- The pool will be cleared at the end of each timeslot for cleaning. We ask all swimmers and spectators to please not come in early and to exit promptly at the end of your timeslot.
- Access to cubbies and lockers will be limited, so come ready to swim!
Please be considerate of other swimmers and only reserve spots you are going to use! No one likes to see empty lanes. If your plans change, PLEASE cancel your reservation to make the space available for another swimmer.