Swim Team Evaluations
Note: See complete evaluation information below and remember that everyone must arrive 10-15 minutes prior to their time slot to ensure they do not miss their evaluation. If possible, please do not change your sign-up after 8 a.m. on Sunday.
Changes made after this time will NOT be known to the evaluation staff.
- If you want to add a sign-up please do so and tell the staff upon your arrival that you just signed-up today.
- If you want to delete your sign-up, that is fine.
- If you MUST change your time to another time that has space do so and tell the staff upon your arrival that you made a time change today.
- We will do our best to accommodate you as long as you arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your time slot.***
***Note: If you want to add a sign-up after 8 a.m. on evaluation day, please do so and tell the staff upon your arrival that you just signed-up today.***
Swim team evaluations for the developmental team and CBST-SAL will be held on Sunday, September 15th at CB South High School. Please sign-up for a time slot below, indicating the SWIMMER's NAME AND AGE AS OF 10/31/2019. NOTE THAT THESE EVALUATIONS ARE FOR DEVELOPMENTAL TEAM AND CBST-SAL TEAM - SWIMMERS WILL BE ADVISED OF THEIR PLACEMENT ON EITHER THE COMPETITIVE TEAM OR THE DEVELOPMENTAL TEAM, OR LESSONS MAY BE RECOMMENDED. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your assigned time so that you'll be checked-in and ready to swim* at your assigned time. Note that in order to conduct efficient and effective evaluations, anyone who is late will need to wait until the end of all other scheduled evaluations to be evaluated. Swimmers should come with a towel and swim suit and anything else that they need to swim (goggles, hair tie, cap [if they use one]). Note that swimmers should wear a one-piece racing suit (not a fashion suit or shorts) and should use swim goggles (not a face mask) and a swim cap (if they have long hair). When planning your day, please allot an hour for the evaluation process. While swimmers will not be in the pool for that long (pool time will be roughly 15 minutes), completing the entire process (checking-in, turning in registration materials, etc.) will take additional time.~ Evaluations will involve swimming several laps and swimmers will be asked to show what they are able to swim for each competitive stroke (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly). Swimmers may use the locker rooms after their evaluations to change if they like.* Please note that videotaping of evaluations is prohibited.
*It is best for swimmers to arrive in their swim suits but if your swimmer needs to use the locker rooms prior to the evaluation allow extra time for that and be aware of the following:
- Swimmers should not leave anything in the locker room (place all items back in your swim bag and bring it on deck with you)
- Swimmers should not place anything in the lockers (we cannot open them if they shut)
- Swimmers must use the locker rooms unaccompanied (parents and other family members are not allowed to enter the locker rooms for any reason)
- The use of cell phones and other devices with recording capabilities, including voice recording, still cameras and video cameras is prohibited in the locker rooms, rest rooms, and other changing areas.
- If your swimmer requires assistance, please instead make use of the public restrooms in the hallway.
- Swimmers must be dry and wearing shoes in the hallways so please have them dry off on deck and put shoes on prior to exiting the pool deck or locker room.
~Please read the posted information and ask ALL questions ahead of time. For reasons of courtesy and safety for everyone, staff need to remain focused on the swimmers and keep evaluations moving. If a new question occurs to you, please email afterward.
Note that while cheering at meets is appropriate, at evaluations and practices it is distracting to your swimmer, other swimmers, coaches, and staff running the evaluations.
Registration for the teams occurs immediately after evaluations so please review the website now and complete all paperwork (including DOCTOR-SIGNED physical). Bring all completed paperwork and TWO checks for payment. See website for your program (linked below) for amounts and payees.
Read program details including registration requirements HERE. Read front page then follow link to developmental team or CBST-SAL.
Note that if your swimmer is being evaluated for the pre-team clinic you should NOT sign-up here for a separate team evaluation as pre-team clinic swimmers ready to join the SAL team or developmental team will be invited to do so during the last week of pre-team clinic practice in September.
CB South High School is located at 1100 Folly Road in Warrington, PA.
Enter the parking lot from Folly Road and turn right at the stop sign. Park in the lot towards the side of the building that faces Bristol Road. Enter through the door (#13) that faces Bristol Road. There will be a CB Aquatics staff member just inside the door to check you in.
Central Bucks South High School Pool
|| Jennifer Steinberg