Cleveland Kids' Book Bank
Thank you so much for your interest in signing up to sort and pack books in our warehouse! We couldn't do anything without our volunteers. Your help is much appreciated! Please see below for details and to sign up for a shift.
GROUPS - please reach out directly to us to schedule a shift with more than 10 people. We also are more than happy to add groups of 10 or less to public shifts that have been previously filled. Email Jazz ([email protected]) with your questions and/or requests, OR fill out our GROUP REQUEST FORM.
- Location: 3635 Perkins Ave, Cleveland OH, 44114. Click here for directions.
- Age: All volunteers must be at least 13 years old. Volunteers under 16 years old must come with an adult.
- Duration: All shifts are two hours.
- Attire: Please wear comfy clothes that you don't mind getting dusty and closed toe shoes.
- Food/Beverage: In-warehouse volunteer snacks have returned! We also have a complimentary water dispenser, and bringing your own water bottle is also recommended.
COVID-19: Masks are currently optional in the warehouse. Please stay home if you feel sick, and practice frequent hand washing (we have a sink in our warehouse and hand sanitizer on site). If you feel sick and need to cancel, let us know at your earliest convenience.
A HUMBLE REQUEST - If you need to cancel, please delete your sign up or contact Jazz ([email protected]) as soon as you are able to. With our limited capacity, it's imperative that we fill each shift as much as possible. Thank you!
Feel free to reach out with any questions, and we look forward to seeing you soon!