Vine Maple Place Food Provision
Families are hungry & have no resources, and are relying on emergency support now more than ever. As Vine Maple Place works with state officials to safely reopen, please provide food so moms and kids can eat while receiving training and healing from homelessness. The weekly meal schedule is as follows:
- Children's Morning Program: Wednesday and Thursday
- Teen Group: Tuesday afternoon
To provide meals for the families, please choose an available slot below, and note that:
- Meals can be dropped off anytime during our business hours (8:30am-5:00pm, Mon-Fri)
- You can drop off the items the day before they will be served
- All food should be dropped off at 21730 Dorre Don Way SE, Maple Valley
In the interest of safety and health concerns, we request that all food be either purchased or prepared in a commercial kitchen. Please do not provide any foods containing peanuts.
If you have any questions, please contact Lisa O'Leary @ 425-432-2119 x104 or email [email protected] Thank you so much for providing meals to families who are hungry!