Beautify PCUM's sanctuary, remember or honor loved ones, and symbolize the new life God makes possible in Christ, by signing up to dedicate Chancel Flowers.
Guidelines for chancel flowers:
1. The amount of your donation is at your discretion, however, $80 will cover the cost of two (2) chancel arrangements: one to take home with you and one to be delivered by our Deacons to an ill or homebound church member.
2. Please make your check payable to “PCUM” and indicate that it is for chancel flowers on the memo line. You may also pay securely online through PCUM's website.
3. Dedications are printed in the Sunday bulletin and may be in memory of a loved one or in celebration of a special event such as a birthday, anniversary, etc.
4. You may request specific types of flowers to be included in the arrangement or specific colors. A member of our flower committee may contact you regarding your request should the flowers be difficult to obtain or out-of-season. They will work with you to find a suitable alternative.
5. After the worship service, you may take one or both arrangements with you or you may request that they be brought to an ill or homebound church member.
Once you have chosen a date, please fill out the online flower request form and submit it to PCUM by 10:00 a.m. on the Thursday prior to your chosen date. You will also receive an email from the church office with the link approximately one week before your date. Thank you.
Online request form link: https://form.jotform.com/92934565385167