BSA Troop 29 Franklin MA
The November Trip we will be having a day trip to Camp Resolute in Bolton 11/13.
We will be checking out the new Resolute Outdoor Experience.
Cost per scout after troop subsidwill be $10 to cover the activities and food
Forms and payment due by November 10th at latest
Required for each scout and adult attending:
1. The BSA Activity Consent form (scouts only) must be filled out with emergency contact info, signed
2. Current BSA Health form part A&B for scouts and adults must be on file with the Troop to participate. Check the email Julie Baird sent on Nov 3rd to see if you need a new one - or contact Julie
3. Camp Resolute Shooting sports /photo authorization form
4. Camp Resolute Covid Screening form
5. Payment (Scouts only) $10 - paypal is prefered if possible
Troop 29 Now has PayPal!
You can now pay for Troop events and fees via PayPal. Please use the following link: PayPal.Me/troop29franklin
If there is a memo field, please note the event/trip is that you are paying for. Otherwise it will quickly become confusing who is paying for what.
If you have your PayPal account connected to your checking account you will not pay a fee.
If your PayPal account is connected to a credit card, then you will pay a fee (pretty much you cover the cost of the credit card transaction).
If you want to send directly through your PayPal account/app you can send to
Please select the "send money to family/friend" option so that the Troop does not incur a transaction fee (they will fee us if it looks like you are paying for goods/services).
Checks at the Troop Meeting are still welcome as well. Reach out to Julie Baird with any questions.
Troop29 Franklin web site
All troop sign ups
|| BSA Troop 29 Franklin MA