2021 PNC Season
PNC Concert Season 2021
The PNC Fundraiser is the Booster's biggest fundraiser!
We are very excited to have this opportunity again this year! This concert season, we fill job posts at 1 concession stand in the arena. We are required to fill the number of staff members needed for every concert. This number ranges from 15 people to 18 people depending on if the concerts is sold out or not. There will be +/- 20 CONCERTS this summer!
**Chek back often becuase concert info may change and new concerts may be added.**
Each concert has the maximum number of works listed as if it's a "Sold Out Show". This number can change if the show is NOT Sold Out therefore, less staff is needed. IF YOU SIGN UP, PLEASE COMMIT TO THIS - WE ARE DEPENDING ON YOU. PLEASE SIGN UP EVEN IF IT APPEARS ENOUGH HAVE SIGNED UP. An email will be sent as soon as possible before each event to those persons who will be on the staffing list at the sign-in shack and will include event specifics such as where to park.
You must complete the online Alcohol Training:
Instructions for successfully completing the online training.
1. Click here for the TEAM online employee training: https://www.brainshark.com/teamcoalition/legendspncmusicpavilion
2. Use mobile devices, tablets or computers. You must use the same device to start and complete the training. You cannot begin the training with one device and finish with a different device. If you are using the same tablet or computer as someone else taking TEAM training, be sure all browser windows are shut down before another person starts the training. The safest step would be to shut down and restart the computer between users.
3. Must have internet access, audio and video
4. Takes approximately 90 minutes to complete
5. Check the “REMEMBER ME” box on the first screen (Guestbook) if you do not plan to complete the training at one time. Remember, you must return to the training from the same device you used to start the training.
6. Email [email protected] if you have any difficulties
If you are on the list to work and find that you cannot work, please contact Cheryl Garcia 704-995-1311 immediately so that another volunteer can have the opportunity. Please note that an email address and phone number are requested when you sign-up. These will not be public and are only for use by the administrators.
As PNC works to return to their pre-Covid procedures, we are asking for patience as adjustments are made, as needed, throughout the season. *Any changes made by PNC/Live Nation will be passed on to you as soon as we get the info.
|| Cheryl Garcia