Bromley Table Tennis
Bromley Table Tennis Club is currently working with Helen Lower to bring 1-2-1 coaching into the club on a Tuesday evening. Helen is a Table Tennis England level 4 licensed coach and regarded by the club as one of the top coaches in the county. In addition to Helen's coaching credentials, Helen has vast matchplay experience having won numerous national titles throughout her playing career.
Benefits of 1-2-1 Coaching
- Full player analysis to identify strengths and weaknesses within your game
- Build a specific training program designed for an individual player
- Intensity training
- Improve overall competition / matchplay knowledge
- Match specific drills and tactics
- Fitness training designed to strengthen the body for table tennis
- Multi-ball training
Sessions will last 55minutes and be hosted at our Bromley Church venue. Sessions can be shared between 2 players if preferable at no increased cost.
- All sessions booked for Junior players must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the duration of the session.
- Failure to attend a booked session or late cancelations (<1 week notice) will still require full payment
Cost: £26 per session
Bromley Church, Bromley Lane, Pensnett
|| Mark Nicholls