Rhea Lana's of Northeast San Diego
Hello Consignors! Please review the below information carefully, as there are some changes to our normal procedures in order to promote distance, safety, and sanitation for everyone. It is important that you sign up for a check-in appointment so that we can plan accordingly.
Reminder: The deadline to enter your items is Sunday, February 6 at 11:59PM.
NEW THIS SEASON: You MUST already be labeled when you arrive at check-in. This will help the process move more quickly and promote social distancing. Barcode pickup information is below. You also MUST print and bring your inventory sheet and have your items in numerical order for us to check them. We can also print onsite for a $1 fee.
REQUESTING MAILED LABELS: If you are unable to pickup your labels at one of the times listed below, I would be happy to mail your labels. To request your labels to be mailed please sign-up HERE. A $4 fee will be added to your consignor registration. Please request mailed labels NO LATER THAN Jan. 31st so that they will have time to arrive to you before check-in.
Early Barcode Pick-Up
If these days/times don't work for you, please request your labels be mailed as detailed above. You may also stop into the sale location on March 20th (1PM-3PM) to pickup your labels or anytime during consignor check-in days so long as it’s BEFORE your appointment. We want to make this as easy as possible for everyone to participate!
Please join our Consignor Club!
We have set up a group page on Facebook exclusively for Consignors! This will be your go-to place for everything you need to know about consigning at our event including How-To Videos, Picture Guides and Q&A. You can join it here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/149414175723648/?source_id=444470475761547
See you SOON!
When you pick a time, we expect you to arrive within 15 minutes of that time.
It takes about 45-60 min per 100 items so please plan your time accordingly. We always do our best to process you as quickly as possible but we also strive to make our events high quality and upscale. This means we need to take the time to quality check all of your items before you put them out on the floor. You can speed up that process by doing the following things PRIOR to coming to Drop-Off:
- All clothing must be hung on PLASTIC hangers and the string tag pinned to the Left Shoulder (right side of the hanger when looking at the item).
- All shoes MUST BE TAGGED with Masking Tape on EACH shoe with your Consignor ID and Price listed. Please also use a zip tie to secure shoes together.
- All toys, baby gear, outdoor equipment, etc. must be clean and in working order. Everything must have batteries (if required by the item) and working or we cannot accept them. Every item must be marked with your Consignor ID and Price. We suggest using painter's or masking tape and a sharpie.
- We do NOT accept used underwear, any bedding with batting in it (quilts, crib bumpers, etc.), any item that has a recall on it, breast pumps unless new in box or a closed system.
LIMITS for Spring/Summer 2022:
- 300 item limit per consignor - We encourage you and expect you to bring your very best! If you have more than 300 items to bring, you can sign up for an additional consignor code and enter them. If you do this, please sign up for one check-in slot per code. You can bundle your items together and it will count as 1 entry. Sort through all your clothing and only bring us your best. When you price them well you will have a high percentage of sales and your paycheck will rise! Also, be sure to enter your TOYS and BIG ITEMS FIRST!!! We sell 95% of these items (when priced right) at our events and they are BIG MONEY MAKERS!!!
- NO LIMITS on INFANT CLOTHING, JUNIOR CLOTHING, or MATERNITY CLOTHING
(Please note: we get an abundance of New or Excellent Used condition Baby clothes. Bring us your best! Juniors are very picky about their clothing and usually come in and shop those clothes for themselves. They know if clothing is out dated. Same with maternity clothes. These new mamas want trendy, like new items and are very picky. Please sort through these items and bring us your best!)
Thank you for trusting us with your items! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me!
951-265-5064 or [email protected]
13644 Poway Rd. (Between Ross & HomeGoods)