Each year at Christmas the All Saints community sponsors elderly adults, special-needs children and young adults in the Sawyerville community, and women in the Horseshoe Farms housing program.
How does the program work?
Adopt one or more of the residents. Please purchase one (or more) items from each of the three categories of gifts below unless the person included special requests on their wish list. This year, all of our residents asked for non-perishable food, paper goods, and for cleaning supplies
- cozy robes and bedroom slippers
- long johns/warm clothing
- pants, socks, underwear, shirts, sweaters
- gloves, coats, hats
- non-perishable canned goods
- pasta, rice, baking ingredients, Bisquick
- oil, jarred pasta sauce, salad dressing, coffee, creamer
- paper towels, kleenex and toilet paper
3. Household items:
- cleaning supplies like clorox wipes, gallons of clorox, laundry detergent, Lysol spray, and dish soap
- towels, blanket, kitchen bowls, plates, glasses, utensils
- small appliances (I.e coffee maker, toasters)
- rug or door mats, pictures, silk /artificial or real flowers, real or artificial plants
THE DEADLINE TO RETURN GIFTS IS DECEMBER 7, 2020. If you need help getting your gifts to All Saints let me know, and I will arrange for them to be picked up!
Location: All Saints Episcopal Church, Youth Room (upstairs from the church offices)
What to do with your gifts:
1. Please wrap all the “wrap-able” gifts, put other items in gift bags, and put the resident's name on each gift or bag. If you want to put the groceries in a box please make sure the recipient's name is on the box somewhere. Please include a Christmas card so that the resident knows who provided the gifts.
2. Place all items in a large plastic trash bag, write the recipient's name on a piece of paper, and securely attach it to the bag.
3. Please return gifts to All Saints BY DECEMBER 7. You can leave them in Youth Room 1 (upstairs over the church offices).
Thank you for your support! If you have any questions please contact Debbie Donaldson, [email protected] Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
|| Debbie Donaldson