Track Team Parents
Track and Field Booster Club/Track Class parents are in charge of working the concession stand at the following fall sports events as well as helping out at our upcoming homecoming parade:
- Freshman Football Game, Thursday, Oct. 29 @ Reynolds (5 parent or student volunteers)
- Homecoming Parade, Wednesday, Nov. 18 (2 parent volunteers)
Proceeds from concession stand sales will support the track booster club's efforts to provide scholarships, team dinners, catering for the end-of-year banquet, and other necessities for our student-athletes.
NOTE FOR CONCESSION STAND VOLUNTEERS:
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your shift for temperature check
- Student volunteers must attend Prosper High School
- Service hours available for students; please bring relevant documents for us to sign.
- All food items are pre-packaged
- All transactions are cashless/card-only
- Volunteers are required to wear masks and gloves
Thanks for supporting our student-athletes!
– Prosper Track & Field Booster Club
|| Felicia Pinkney