Simple Supper 2021
- Parents: Please sign-up your child, middle schooler, or teen to help with Simple Supper 2021.
- Children 6th grade and younger must have an adult work with them.
- Social distancing and mask wearing are required. We will be outside on the Meetinghouse front porch.
- Adult helpers are needed to manage the parking lot and social distancing, plus we need help with set-up and clean-up.
- Food pick-up hours are Friday, November 5th from 3-6 p.m. We will gather virtually from 7-8 p.m. to socialize and learn more about the charities.
- All proceeds will support Bucks County Interfaith Coalition for the Resettlement of Refugees (BCICRR), which is sponsoring two Afghan refugee families in our area and Tuesday's Children, a charity which supports 9/11 First Responders and their families. Proceeds will be split 50/50 between the two charities.
Please consider donating a soup or dessert at the following link:
If you have any questions please email Lisa Li at [email protected] or Sharon Hulihan at [email protected]
Thank you Friends!
Children's Religious Education Committee Date: