Simple Supper 2021
- Compostible packaging will be provided to makers to pre-package soup and dessert servings.
- Packaging will be delivered by Wednesday, November 3rd.
- Soups and desserts can be dropped off the Meetinghouse on Thursday, November 4th and on Friday, November 5th from 12 noon to 3 pm.
- We can pick up your soup or dessert if that works better for you. You can also arrange to drop it off at the Meetinghouse at a different time. Please email Lisa Li at [email protected] or Sharon Hulihan at [email protected]
- Please include list of ingredients.
- All proceeds will support Bucks County Interfaith Coalition for the Resettlement of Refugees (BCICRR), which is sponsoring Afghan refugee families in our area, and Tuesday's Children, a charity which supports 9/11 First Responders and their families. Proceeds will be split 50/50 between the two charities.
Please consider signing up you or your child to be a Simple Supper Helper on the 5th at the following link:
Thank you for your generosity!
Children's Religious Education Committee