JAX Chamber Power Hours Sign Up
Sign Up. Make Connections.
Power Hours create opportunities for JAX Chamber members to start and grow business connections in a small group setting. Each Power Hour is hosted by a Captain that will lead the group during the event.
HOW TO SIGN UP: Review the Power Hour signups below to see upcoming dates, locations and who’s attending. If an event fits your calendar, just add your name, company, email address & phone number. You will receive an email reminder two days before.
- Power Hours are reserved for active JAX Chamber members only. If you are not a JAX Chamber member and you want to participate in this program, please call (904) 366-6628 to discuss membership opportunities.
- There is no cost for the Power Hour program, we just ask that you pay for your own food when meeting in-person.
- Please arrive on time for lunches and be respectful by limiting cell phone use.
- Bring business cards and be sure to follow-up with other participants.
- If you need to cancel, simply remove your name from the sign up and feel free to choose a more convenient time.
- Please sign up for no more than one Power Hour per month to allow other members the chance to attend.
SAMPLE QUESTIONS to help you share information with other attendees:
- Name, company name, what you do & business tag line.
- Who are your best customers & why?
- What makes your customers love what you do for them?
- How do you get new prospects and customers?
- What business or personal needs do you have that other participants might help you fill?
MORE INFORMATION: Leah Case, Member Relations Manager, (904) 366-6628
NOTE: Seating is limited, and a wait list is in place. If a cancellation is required, please remove yourself from the sign-up site, or communicate with our office at your earliest convenience.
We understand plans change; however, for the integrity of the program a “no show” may result in an interruption in registration until the following month.
COVID-19 GUIDELINES: The health and safety of our members and staff are of the utmost importance to the JAX Chamber. Due to the increase in COVID cases both locally and nationally, unvaccinated guests are asked to wear a mask at all indoor events until seated. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.