JAX Chamber Power Hours Sign Up
Sign Up. Make Connections.
Power Hours create opportunities for JAX Chamber members to start and grow business connections in a small group setting. Each Power Hour is hosted by a Captain that will be your point of contact for the event and will lead the group during the event.
HOW TO SIGN UP: Review the Power Hour signups below to see upcoming dates, locations and who’s attending. If an event fits your calendar, just add your name, company, email address & phone number. You will receive an email reminder two days before.
- Power Hours are reserved for active JAX Chamber members only. If you are not a JAX Chamber member and you want to participate in this program, please call (904) 366-6628 to discuss membership opportunities.
- There is no cost for the Power Hour program, we just ask that you pay for your own food when meeting in-person.
- Please arrive on time for lunches and be respectful by limiting cell phone use.
- Bring business cards and be sure to follow-up with other participants.
- If you need to cancel, simply remove your name from the sign up and feel free to choose a more convenient time.
- Please sign up for no more than one in-person Power Hours per month to allow other members the chance to attend.
SAMPLE QUESTIONS to help you share information with other attendees:
- Name, company name, what you do & business tag line.
- Who are your best customers & why?
- What makes your customers love what you do for them?
- How do you get new prospects and customers?
- What business or personal needs do you have that other participants might help you fill?
MORE INFORMATION: Leah Case, Member Relations Manager, (904) 366-6628
NOTE: This event is in high demand and seating is limited, especially at this time. Please be mindful when registering. If a cancellation is required, please remove yourself from the sign-up site, or communicate with our office at your earliest convenience.