JAX Chamber Power Lunches Sign Up
Sign Up. Have Lunch. Make Connections.
Power Lunches are open to JAX Chamber members, including those involved in the Beaches Division and Councils.
Share a meal with a small group of Chamber members while building relationships.
HOW TO SIGN UP: Review the Power Lunch signups below to see upcoming Power Lunch dates, locations and who’s attending. If an event fits your calendar, just add your name, company, email address & phone number. The system will send you a reminder email two days before the event.
INFORMATION: Khashilah Butler, Member Relations Coordinator, (904) 366-6636
- No guests, please. If you are not a JAX Chamber member and you want to participate in this program, please call (904) 366-6600 and ask for the Member Relations Department.
- There is no additional cost for the Power Lunch program. Just pay for your own meal.
- Be prepared to answer the questions below. Share speaking time so all can participate.
- Arrive on time for lunches. Don’t leave early. Turn off your cell phone.
- Bring business cards and be sure to take notes.
- Do follow-up with other participants. Schedule a one-on-one meeting over lunch or coffee, or after a Council meeting.
- Please do not be a no-show. If you need to cancel, go back to the signup page and remove your name so someone else can sign up.
SAMPLE QUESTIONS to help you share information with other attendees:
- Name, company name, what you do & business tag line.
- Who are your best customers & why?
- What makes your customers love what you do for them?
- How do you get new prospects and customers?
- What business or personal needs do you have that other participants might help you fill?
HELPFUL HINTS FOR POWER LUNCH CAPTAINS:
- The system sends an email reminder two days before your lunch.
- To see who has signed up, visit myjaxchamber.com/lunchladders.
- If attendees give a phone number, call them the day before to prevent no-shows.
- Respect participant schedules by starting and ending your event on time.
- Guide the conversation, if necessary, to keep everyone participating.
- Make sure everyone has a chance to answer the basic questions.
- Have fun!