St Francis of Assisi School Sports
“The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.”
Attention Parent Crusaders,
We need your help to make this Memorable for All our Student Athletes!
We are looking for the following Volunteers below and More...
- Event Set-up
- Event Clean-up and Take-down
- Food, Dessert or beverage table management
- Trophies – Unbox & Set-up; Box & Label
- Photographer for Awards Ceremony
The Banquet will Honor All Athletes that participated in a Sports program.
Pot-luck dinner to be served. Awards Ceremony to follow.
Saturday, June 1, 2019
6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
St. Francis School Gymnasium
Pot Luck Dinner Details
>> 4:30 pm to 5:15 pm <<
Kindly Drop-Off Dishes to the School Gym between this time on the Day of Banquet
1. Each family is asked to bring a *Main Dish to serve a Family of 10 (Ten). Store bought or homemade. AND...
2. Each family is asked to bring their choice of either a *Salad, Side Dish (pasta, veggies) OR a Dessert.
*Please bring your own Serving Utensil(s) and extension cord (if needed).
3. All paper products, cutlery and drinks will be provided by the School.
Allergies: We are requesting that ALL DISHES be Peanut, Tree Nut (including coconuts) and Shellfish Free.
Suggested dress code
Thank you for Volunteering & Supporting our Student Crusaders!
Please feel free to contact us with any questions, comments and/or concerns.
~~~ Banquet Coordinators ~~~
Mindy Kretz & Brigitte Caboteja
[email protected]; [email protected]
St. Francis of Assisi School Gymnasium