Presbyterian Church of Western Springs
- Saturday, January 26 at 10-11:30 a.m.
- Saturday, February 2 at 10-11:30 a.m.
- Saturday, February 9 at 10-11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, February 13 at 6:30-8 p.m.
- Saturday, February 23 at 10-11:30 a.m.
- Saturday, March 2 at 10-11:30 a.m.
Strength Based Living Workshops – Are you or is someone important to you seeking greater confidence? More engaging work or satisfying relationships? Are you interested in exploring your character strengths, key building blocks to human flourishing? Consider joining a one-of-a-kind learning opportunity facilitated by Jane Strunk Anderson, author of 30 Days of Character Strengths: A Guided Practice to Ignite Your Best. Her book will be given to all participants. Total cost for all 6 workshops and the book is $30. You may pay online or send a check to the church office - please mark the memo: Strength Based Living.
Want to know more? Contact Mindy McMahon. You can subscribe to Jane's newsletter at StrengthBasedLiving.com or take the free VIA Character Strengths Survey online. Open to the community - all are invited to Rise and Thrive in 2019!
|| Volunteer at PCWS