Chili Sale December 2018
Tis the season for chili! Every year, the parents of CCCRC rally together to offer a quick and hearty meal for those shopping or working at the Holiday Marketplace for the St Albans Christmas House Tour.
This year, the chili sale takes place on Friday, November 30 and Saturday, December 1 and once again will be located on the main level of Marriott Hall in the Bradley Commons area (glassed in terrace).
This is one of the few fundraising events that supports the crew program, and it only happens with the effort of our terrific parents!
We ask that each family:
- COOK: Volunteer to cook the chili, vegetarian or beef, using the time-tested recipes attached below. Sign up below.
- WORK: Volunteer to work shifts on Thursday, Friday and/or Saturday. Sign up below.
You can also:
- DONATE: If you are unable to help cook, donate money to help fund the cost of the team purchases (e.g., drinks, paper goods, chili fixin’s and other supplies). Sign up below.
- EAT: Stop by for lunch, or pre-order a to-go dinner! Plan to stock your freezer with delicious chili for easy meals. Pre-order online by clicking here.
- SPREAD THE WORD: Tell family and friends to stop by or pre-order as well. Please forward the pre-order link.
- Chili Drop-off: Thursday 11/29 from 5:45-6:15pm or Friday 11/30 from 7:15-8:15am at STA Senior Circle.
- Chili Sale Hours: 10am-5pm both days.
- Parking: Often a challenge so please allow extra time.
- Questions? Please contact:
Thanks in advance for your support for this important and fun event!
|| CCCRC Volunteers