- Do you wonder what your professional future might bring, or how others got to where they are?
- Do you love sports, but are unsure how to make a career out of it?
- Is the sports industry for you? How can you break into that competitive world?
Come hear our local panelists share their stories of exploration, detours, bumps on the road, and personal success!
SPACE IS LIMITED. PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT IS OPEN ONLY TO HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS, GRADES 10 TO 12.
- Ben Meyers – Content Associate, ESPN; RHS Class of 2012
- Cynthia Howard – Director of Media Sales, Eastern Region-PGA Tour
- Ian Rapoport – Reporter, Television Analyst, NFL Network
- Matthew O’Neill – Director of Operations, Men’s Soccer Team, Harvard University; RHS Class of 2009
- Russell Wolff – Executive VP & Managing Director, ESPN International
Moderated by Marguerite Ward, Writer & Editor, The Today Show, NBC Universal; RHS Class of 2008
PLEASE INCLUDE STUDENT EMAIL IN THE SIGNUP! (WHICH WE DON'T WANT TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD, THAT'S WHY THIS SIGNUP IS PRIVATE.)
7:30pm - 9:00pm EDT
Serendipity Labs, Rye
|| Kristin Jautz