Art Of Parenting
Please come and join us for a new parenting Bible study! Signups are in the lobby, and childcare will be provided.
- January 12th – March 8th/15th
- Time: 5:30-7:00, with a dessert social during our Bible study time.
- First night—5:15-7:00 because we are kicking off with the movie, Like Arrows, that goes along with this study!
- Place: Fellowship Hall
- What to expect: sitting with the same people at your table for the entire duration of the study, watching a video every time, having discussion, and growing together in God’s Word and our parenting journey.
- Cost: 12 dollars for the book, and we will take love offerings for childcare. Scholarships for the book are available, too.
For questions, contact Amy and Ed Gerak (602-339-2192), Debbie and George McKinley (916-903-6386), or Mary and Rick Galanos (760-580-3732).