Thank you so much for volunteering to assist Inter Atlanta this season. Because you have chosen to opt out of your registration's volunteer fee, we need you to choose at least one date below to help fulfill your registration requirements. Please let us know when you can help out this season, dumping trash and putting new trashcan liners in the cans at Austin Field!
The responsibilities for this role are limited and the time commitment is not large (only one hour one week of the season), but it will provide a great deal of value for our parents and coaches playing and practicing at Austin.
The tasks will include:
By Tuesday Evening (trash is dumped on Wednesday early morning)
- Open parking lot gate (code 1988)
- Empty and tie off the three bags of trash in cans and pick up other trash around that area
- Take new liners from tan storage shed and re-line each of the three cans and put the lids back on.
- Take the filled bags of trash to the big dumpster at front of parking lot.
- Close and lock gate behind you (if dumping trash outside of practice/game times)