Blossom Hill's Fall Conference Week is November 1-5, 2021. While students have shorter days, our 40+ hard-working teachers and staff will put in extra long hours. We'll be hosting a daily lunch to celebrate and give thanks to our amazing staff! For the fall luncheons, we will be purchasing food, rather than asking for potluck dishes.
Sign up below to make a cash donation, donate drinks, or to help with set-up/clean-up.
- Food/drinks - Deliver to the Staff Lounge (at end of hallway in the front office):
- Snack/drink items by 2:30 p.m. on Friday, October 29.
- Cash donations are gratefully accepted and will be used to purchase food, drinks, decorations and paper items for the week. Excess donations will go towards the National Staff Appreciation Day Luncheon on May 4, 2022.
- Click here to donate: https://bhhsclg.wufoo.com/forms/z1ofpglf0kmhqsr/
Email questions to [email protected]
THANK YOU for supporting our super teachers and staff!
- Your Staff Appreciation Committee,
Elke Billingsley, Brenda Chiu & Suzanne Errecart
|| Blossom Hill H&SC Volunteers