St. Cletus Social Concerns
- If you are in an "at-risk" group, please do not attend. The CDC defines that as: older adults, people who have serious medical conditions: heart disease, diabetes, lung disease, anyone taking immunosuppressant drugs or steroids. You also must be in good health. If you appear otherwise you will be sent home.
- You must sign up in order to volunteer. If we are full, we are unable to accommodate more volunteers. Please do not just show up. We are trying to keep in-person contact to a minimum.
- Volunteers must be able-bodied and willing to work outside in the weather. We need people to lift and carry heavy items outside.
- Masks & Gloves will be provided. They are expected to be worn at all times.
- The Volunteer Sign Up will only be available 1 week at a time. We know this is a little inconvenient. But we want to make sure you are healthy when you sign up. If you sign up 3 weeks from now, lots can change.
5:30pm - 8:15pm CST
|| Kendall Grant