Wilkes Elementary School
Help us capture all the great experiences that happen throughout the year at Wilkes by taking a few yearbook photos! Your children will love to see all the fun moments you've taken in the yearbook they cherish!
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
If you are more interested in taking pictures for specific events throughout the year please go to the Yearbook Photos Events SUG at: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e094ba9a92fa5fb6-yearbook
Please review the following for tips & tricks on getting the best shots for yearbook: https://indd.adobe.com/view/9596987d-844a-42ed-b707-af83f80c5915
Some key points:
- in class candids, make sure ALL KIDS in the class are photographed, they can be in groups or individually
- in specialists, get several different classes and ages
- ONLY 50-60 shots are needed per class or event for the whole year! So pare down before you upload, and cull as you go
- take action shots with a central focus, no headshots or overcrowded groups
- email the teacher to schedule your time
- upload your images to the right folder!
Please contact Addie Bogdan (#: 206.377.9573, @: [email protected]) for any questions or for the information on where to upload your images.
Thanks everyone! Let's make an amazing yearbook!
Please note: Before volunteering in any capacity volunteers must first be cleared by the Bainbridge Island School District. This process can take up to two weeks, needs to be renewed every two years! Please following the steps at the BISD volunteer page to be an active volunteer and join us in amazing volunteer opportunities with the students at Wilkes!
|| Wilkes Elementary PTO