Welcome to New Zion Baptist Church and Williamsburg Community Chapel’s partnership with James Blair Middle School! We call this partnership “Churches Loving Schools” and that’s what we plan to do-with YOUR help!
The 2021/22 academic year is off and running and it's time for us to start showing our support and appreciation to our James Blair Middle School family! We have a newly updated list of teachers and staff ready for you to sign up and "adopt" one or more people to send cards/notes/letters (maybe even emails) of encouragement! Much is still uncertain about this school year but we do know this-James Blair Middle School needs our support and encouragement as it continues to be a very challenging time for teachers, administrators and support staff, including assistants, custodial staff and cafeteria workers. The feedback we received from last year was that our efforts to support were VERY much appreciated and valued!
You can “adopt” members of the JBMS Spider Family by simply clicking on the form next to 1 or more names and begin by sending a card or note of support/appreciation/encouragement. Some tips:
- Introduce yourself, tell a little bit about why you care about educators. Express your support and appreciation for all their hard work. Feel free to share your email address but indicate that there is no pressure or expectation for them to email you back unless they want!
- Send messages and/or notes to your people NO LESS THAN ONCE A MONTH (regardless of email exchanges).
- Pray for your people-ask if there are specific needs you can pray for, if they are comfortable.
- Visit the JBMS website and become familiar with the school and its activities.
- Feel free to share the link for this SignUp Genius with others who would like to get involved!
SEND YOUR CARD DIRECTLY TO YOUR PERSON(s):
C/O James Blair Middle School 101 Longhill Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23185
For questions contact Brandon Randall at NZBC [email protected] or Claire Jacobs at WCC [email protected]