Advance Registration is required – by submitting and signing up on this form (no later than 7:00 am Sunday morning) or by calling the church office by 5:00 pm Friday. A list will be generated for check-in purposes.
What to Bring: Masks are required.
Health Questionnaire: All worshipers must turn in a printed Health Questionnaire when arriving at the service. Please print and fill out at home before leaving for the service on Sunday morning. Blank forms will be available onsite if needed. One form can cover your whole family as long as all names are listed. If any household member answers “yes” to any of the questions, the entire household will be asked to return home.
Bulletins: Download HERE onto your phone or tablet. Printed copies will be available at the service.
Arrival and Check-in: Entry for Sunday worship is through the glass door entry at the back of the church. Here you will check in and fill out or drop off your Health Questionnaire. Disposable masks will be available for anyone who forgot theirs. Once inside in the Narthex (outside of the Sanctuary) an usher will help you find a place to sit and provide a bulletin should you desire one.
Additional Service Information:
• Social distancing protocols will be observed throughout the service. Please keep six feet distance between household units and wear a mask at all times. Note: worship leaders may remove masks while speaking in order to be heard. They will maintain extra distance from others present.
• We invite you to join in the spoken congregational responses, but please refrain from singing along with the hymns.
• You are asked to remain in your assigned area throughout the service. Families should stay together; nursery care is not available.
• Restrooms are available if needed. Please use the ones upstairs only. The lower level is off limits at this time.
• The service will be livestreamed and recorded for those choosing to watch at home. All participants recognize that their image may appear in a recorded version of the service.
In order to ensure the safety of all participants, the indoor service requires that everyone in attendance wear a mask and submit the Health Questionnaire verifying they are safe to be in-person for worship with others. Should anyone refuse to comply with any safety and social distancing protocols, the worship service will not proceed unless they leave the premises.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.