Bridges Sandwich Making
Friday, April 9, drop-off between 4:00 - 4:30 pm
*Please indicate the number of sandwiches/sack suppers you will provide during the sign-up process.
Help us provide meals for hungry people on the streets in NYC by signing up to make sandwiches and sack suppers. Purchase items and assemble everything at home, then drop off at church.
- Bread and turkey to make sandwiches
- Goldfish snack bags or similar item
- Single serve applesauce cups
- Soft granola bars
- 6 or 8 ounce bottle of water
- Ziploc bag for the sandwiches
- (optional) Mustard and/or mayo packets
- Brown lunch bags
- Please wash hands and wear surgical gloves when preparing lunches.
- Please keep sandwiches separate from other items and refrigerate if making early.
- Put one of each item (except bagged sandwiches) in a brown paper bag. Arrange in boxes for easy transport, or plan to transfer bags into a box when dropping off.
- Placing bagged sandwiches back in the bread bag is an easy way to keep them together.
***Drop-off items in the PCCT Parking Lot (note location) between 4:00 and 4:30 pm on Friday, April 9***
Please contact Pastor Tom with any questions, [email protected]
4:00pm - 4:30pm EST